2018 Crescent City GI, Endoscopy, and Liver Disease Update
To provide physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other staff involved with patient care an overview of the latest breakthroughs and practical approaches in evaluating and treating patients with digestive and liver diseases. Recently published data will be reviewed, and controversies related to managing various GI and liver conditions will be discussed.
- Review issues related to liver transplant candidacy in alcoholic liver disease
- Understand various treatments for portal vein thrombosis, and when to utilizing these
- Describe new methods to evaluate and treat liver and bile duct cancers
- Apply the best evidence in evaluating and managing pancreatic cysts
- Review the latest approaches in evaluating and managing autoimmune and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Characterize best practice in managing various gastric and colonic disorders
We have reserved a block of rooms for registrants at the special rates of $219.00 for a single or double. To make your hotel reservations click here or telephone Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel at 504-525-1111 and mention Ochsner's Crescent City GI, Endoscopy, and Liver Disease Update. Please note that the special rate will be available until September 27, 2018, after which reservations will be on a space available basis. We recommend that you make your hotel reservations early.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.