Crescent City GI, Endoscopy, and Liver Disease Update
To provide physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other staff involved with patient care an overview of the latest breakthroughs and practical approaches in evaluating and treating patients with digestive and liver diseases. Recently published data will be reviewed, and controversies related to managing various GI and liver conditions will be discussed.
- By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
- review the current methods for the endoscopic evaluation of Barrett’s esophagus and treatment of difficult esophageal strictures
- characterize motility disorders of the GI tract, and the approach to treatment
- describe methods to incorporate technology advances into GI practice
- apply the best evidence in treating viral hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinoma
- recognize the latest medical advances in evaluating and managing patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- review the approach to caring for patients with GI and liver emergencies
- characterize the latest endoscopic approaches for evaluating and treating luminal, pancreatic, and biliary diseases.
Le Méridien New Orleans
333 Poydras St
New Orleans, LA 70130
We have reserved a block of rooms for registrants at the special rates of $169.00 for a single or double. To make your hotel reservations, telephone Le Méridien New Orleans at 504-525-9444 and mention the Crescent City GI, Endoscopy, and Liver Disease Update 2018. Please note that the special rate will be available until December 11, 2017, after which reservations will be on a space available basis. We recommend that you make your hotel reservations early.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.