Please Note - this rotation is currently on hold due to COVID-19
For residents and fellows seeking an elective rotation at Ochsner and are not in an affiliated program, please note the following before submitting a request for an elective application.
- Electives are possible during the months September through April.
- The applicant is expected to provide the name of the physician who has agreed to supervise the elective rotation. Must be approved by the Program Director and/or Departmental Chairman.
- All required documentation must be submitted with the elective application.
- Louisiana full unrestricted medical license or temporary permit from the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners (LSBME) is required.
- Please contact Amber Lundsgaard-Nikolic at email@example.com for an elective application at least 60 days prior to the anticipated start date. The completed application must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the start date. You will be notified if the application has been approved or not.