Access to Ochsner Medical Library between 5:00 pm and 7:30 am is available with an active Ochsner ID badge. All requests for after hours access accept the following User Agreement:
- An Ochsner ID badge must be worn at all times.
- Medical Library facilities are monitored 24 hours a day by surveillance cameras.
- Books and other materials cannot be checked out after hours.
- Inappropriate Internet use may result in employee dismissal. (Policy OHS.IS.017)
- Suspicious behavior by other patrons should be reported to Ochsner Security.
- After hours access automatically ends December 31st and must be renewed for next year.
To apply for after hours access, complete the information below. Please provide the ID number found next to the barcode on the back of your Ochsner badge. You will receive an email when your access is active. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for activation.
Be sure to sign out of Global Protect VPN, OHSLink, and Epic before completing your request as this form is not always compatible with those applications.