This program will provide participants a wide range of knowledge regarding the evaluation, recognition, and treatment – emergent, acute, and chronic -- of many of the most common diagnoses, injuries, illnesses, etc. that are commonly seen within the Neuroscience sub-specialties of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neuro Critical Care.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
- Be informed of the most current, clinical approach to initial/acute evaluation, recognition, and treatment of a number of common diagnoses/conditions within the Neurosciences including: Stroke, Back/Neck pain, Movement Disorders, Traumatic Brain injury & Concussion, Epilepsy, Cognitive Disorders, Myelomeningocele, and spinal deformities among others.
- Be informed of the many facets of post-acute, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative management of patients with neurologic disorders or illness.
- Be informed of new technologies and strategies currently utilized in both the emergent/acute management of patients seen within the neurosciences specialties -- as well as their incorporation into the long-term, chronic management of these patients.
- Be informed of the common criteria for surgical vs. non-surgical consultation/management of common diagnoses within the Neurosciences.
- Be informed of the current research studies underway at Ochsner in the Neurosciences.
JW Marriott New Orleans
Experience the refined luxury and one-of-a-kind style of JW Marriott New Orleans. Immersed in the world-famous French Quarter, our hotel is just moments away from Jackson Square, the French Market and the New Orleans Convention Center.
Please book your room by February 22, 2019 in order to receive the discounted room rate of $297.00. Book your room online now!
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact email@example.com. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.