To provide physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other staff involved with patient care an overview of the latest breakthroughs and practical approaches in evaluating and treating patients with digestive and liver diseases. Recently published data will be reviewed, and controversies related to managing various GI and liver conditions will be discussed.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
- Identify best practices in managing patients with cirrhosis
- Recognize population health care strategies that influence the natural course of liver disease
- Review various endoscopic techniques that can be utilized for bariatric treatments
- Learn new endoscopic technologies that are impacting the care of patients with digestive diseases
- Apply the best evidence to identify patients with hereditary pancreatitis
- Demonstrate endoscopic techniques utilized in treating various GI tract disorders
- Understand current dilemmas in treating patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Recognize the upcoming changes to medical coding that will impact GI practice
Gastroenterologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Residents and Fellows.
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
700 Tchoupitoulas St
New Orleans, LA 70130
Reservations: 1-877-622-3056 | Book Online
Book before Thursday, September 3, 2020 for the discounted rate of $179/night.
Embrace the colorful energy of the Big Easy from Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel. Situated in a historic warehouse, our boutique hotel offers a one-of-a-kind backdrop to experience all that New Orleans has to offer. Benefit from our central location in the Arts Warehouse District, near the Garden District and Magazine Street, the French Quarter and within walking distance of several streetcar stops.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.