To provide physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other staff involved with patient care an overview of the latest breakthroughs and practical approaches in evaluating and treating patients with digestive and liver diseases. Recently published data will be reviewed, and controversies related to managing various GI and liver conditions will be discussed.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
- Identify best practices in managing patients with liver disease and cirrhosis
- Recognize population health care strategies that influence the natural course of liver disease
- Review various endoscopic techniques that can be utilized for bariatric treatments
- Learn new treatment approaches to GI and pancreaticobiliary cancer care
- Apply the best evidence to manage patients with pancreatic disorders
- Demonstrate endoscopic techniques utilized in treating various GI tract disorders
- Understand current dilemmas in treating patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Recognize recent changes to medical coding that will impact GI practice
Gastroenterologists, Pediatric Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, Oncologists, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Residents and Fellows.
ABIM MOC Credit
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 7.75 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
700 Tchoupitoulas St
New Orleans, LA 70130
Reservations: Book Online
Book on or before August 30, 2021 for the discounted rate of $179/night for a Standard Room with a King Bed.
Embrace the colorful energy of the Big Easy from Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel. Situated in a historic warehouse, our boutique hotel offers a one-of-a-kind backdrop to experience all that New Orleans has to offer. Benefit from our central location in the Arts Warehouse District, near the Garden District and Magazine Street, the French Quarter and within walking distance of several streetcar stops.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.