To provide physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and other staff involved with patient care an overview of the latest breakthroughs and practical approaches in evaluating and treating patients with digestive and liver diseases. Recently published data will be reviewed, and controversies related to managing various GI and liver conditions will be discussed.
By the end of this conference, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize the minimally-invasive techniques that can be used to treat GI tract disorders
- Review current issues leading to provider burnout, including gender-based issues impacting GI practice
- Understand new developments related to managing liver disease and complications of cirrhosis
- Demonstrate endoscopic techniques utilized in treating various GI tract disorders
- Identify best practice for preparing patients for endoscopic procedures
- Learn ergonomic techniques to reduce endoscopy related musculoskeletal injury
- Apply the best evidence in managing patients with pancreatic necrosis
Gastroenterologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, General Surgeons, Primary Care Physicians, Advanced Practice Clinicians, Nurses, Residents and Fellows.
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
700 Tchoupitoulas St
New Orleans, LA 70130
Reservations: 1-877-622-3056 | Book Online
Book before Thursday, September 3, 2020 for the discounted rate of $179/night.
Embrace the colorful energy of the Big Easy from Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel. Situated in a historic warehouse, our boutique hotel offers a one-of-a-kind backdrop to experience all that New Orleans has to offer. Benefit from our central location in the Arts Warehouse District, near the Garden District and Magazine Street, the French Quarter and within walking distance of several streetcar stops.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please note: Refunds will not be issued after any conference has begun. For refunds to be made in advance of a conference please contact email@example.com. All refunds must be made 24 hrs. in advance of the specified conference in order to be able to process accordingly. Please be aware that all refunds are subject to cancellation charges which vary dependent upon the specified conference.