New Innovations is a web-based Residency Management System designed to track and document a variety of critical program and resident activities relating to institutional reimbursement and program accreditation.
All House Staff are provided with a New Innovations username and password after they have matched with their program. New Innovations is accessible from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection, within the hospital, at home, or from your favorite coffee house! Log into New Innovations at: https://www.new-innov.com/Login/
NOTE: It is mandatory for all OCF residents/fellows to document duty hours in New Innovations each week and to complete any faculty/program evaluations assigned via New Innovations. More information regarding duty hour entry can be found here.
New Innovations Uses
- Entering Duty Hours
- Utilizing Notifications
- Updating Profiles
- Viewing Contracts & Medical School Diplomas
- Viewing Master Rotation Schedules
- Viewing Program Goals & Objectives
- Logging Procedures
- Completing Conference Surveys
- Entering Scholarly Activities
- Viewing and Signing Portfolio Reviews
- Viewing Department Manuals