The Ochsner Medical Library provides access to over 1,700 electronic journals and over 250 electronic books, searchable through high-value databases.
Ochsner is committed to a multi-disciplinary, clinically-integrated research program of biomedical innovation and discovery with the ultimate goal of improving the health and wellness of our patients.
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Drug Enforcement Association (DEA)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB)
- Louisiana State Board of Medical Education (LSBME)
- Louisiana Board of Pharmacy (LABP)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- National Resident Match Program (NRMP)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)