Business and Leader Resources
The Medical Library has selected from our collection several resources dealing with the business of healthcare. These contain insights to assist the staff of our organization who serve in leadership and administration roles. The journals, e-books, and audiobooks featured below provide valuable information on various aspects of healthcare oversight such as management, policy, technology, and human resources. Additionally, this selection offers topics on leadership, professional development, organizational culture, and diversity & inclusion.
From Harvard Business Publishing
- HBR: Harvard Business Review
- HBR: Digital Articles
- HBR: Guide to Collaborative Teams
- HBR: Leader's Handbook
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Building a Great Culture
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Diversity
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Mental Toughness
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Women and Leadership
- Healthcare Executive
- Health Leaders Magazine
- Manual of Healthcare Leadership
- Modern Healthcare
- Physician Leadership Journal
- Summary of Andy Andrews's the "Traveler's Gift"
- Summary of Angela Duckworth's "Grit"
- Summary of Brené Brown's "Dare to Lead"
- Summary of Daniel H. Pink's "Drive"
Healthcare Administration & Innovation
- Health Facilities Management
- Healthcare Information Security and Privacy
- Human Resources Magazine
- Innovation the Cleveland Clinic Way
- Issues in Law and Medicine
- Management Lessons from Mayo Clinic
- Measuring ROI in Healthcare
- NEJM Catalyst Innovations in Care Delivery
- The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care
- Understanding Health Policy
- Understanding Value-Based Healthcare
You can also search our catalog for other healthcare business and operations materials found in our collection.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Make a Resource Suggestion to the Medical Library.