As of Tuesday July 14, 2020, 09:00 AM
Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
- The Ochsner Infectious Diseases Fellowship is a two-year ACGME accredited training program committed to training the next generation of infectious diseases providers, scholars, and leaders. We accept two fellows per academic year.
- The program is centered at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, the flagship hospital of the largest healthcare system in the Gulf South Region.
- Our Infectious Diseases Division’s key strengths lie in the areas of Transplant Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Stewardship, HIV, Travel Medicine, and Tropical Diseases.
- Ochsner Health System is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system with 40 hospitals and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. We are one of the largest non-university-based physician-training centers in the US.
- Ochsner Medical Center has ranked #1 in Louisiana 8 years in a row and #1 in the New Orleans metro area by US News and World Report.
- Ochsner Medical Center is recognized as among the Top Hospitals in the nation by Healthgrades, US News and World Report, and Truven Health Analytics.