As of Tuesday April 7, 2020, 09:00 AM
Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
- The Ochsner Infectious Diseases Fellowship is a two-year ACGME accredited training program committed to training the next generation of infectious diseases providers, scholars, and leaders. We accept two fellows per year.
- The program is centered at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, the flagship hospital of the largest healthcare system in the Gulf South Region.
- Our Infectious Diseases Division’s key strengths lie in the areas of Transplant Infectious Diseases, Antimicrobial Stewardship, HIV, and Travel Medicine.
- Ochsner is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system with 40 hospitals and 100 health centers. We are one of the largest non-university-based physician-training centers in the U.S.
- Ochsner Medical Center is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by the U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories.
- The Ochsner Multi-Organ Transplant Institute has achieved the highest national benchmarks for quality and ranks number one in the nation for liver transplantation by volume.