Candidates for admission to Ochsner Health's podiatry residency program must have one of the following qualifications to be eligible for appointment.
- Graduates from an accredited podiatric medical school in the United States or Canada within the past 5 years.
- Must have passing National Board Scores on Parts I and II
- Must meet medical licensing requirements as defined by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners.
Documentation requirements for a PGY 1 opening
- Personal Statement
- Dean’s Letter
- At least three letters of recommendation from physicians who have supervised in a clinical setting
- National Board Scores (Parts I & II) must be included on the CASPR Application